- Preparation work of Kitchen opening and closing operation hours
- Adhere to company’s standard SOP and making sure all food is stored in ways that conform to required SOP
- Prepare the appropriate amount of food according to daily food chart
- Maintain strict discipline, good hygiene, and cleanliness of self and kitchen.
- Assist in monthly stock take
- Assist QC/Supporter or Hall whenever required to meet customer satisfaction.
- Any other job-related duties requested from senior staff.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience for junior positions.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive management and supervisory experience for senior positions.
- Hands-on chef experience in high volume, complex service operations a must.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Thai cuisine and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Thorough understanding of food equipment and safety standards.
- Passion for training and development of others.
- Strong product and market knowledge.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
- Basic PC-literacy.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Nearby public transport
Zenith Corporate Park, Block C-33-1, Level 1, SS7/26, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 3 jobs
Management Trainee / 管理培训生