Job Responsibilities :
- Our company is a health supplements, herbs & food manufacturer located in Rawang. Due to business expansion, we are looking for suitable and dynamic experience candidate to join us.
- Knowledge in GMP, Halal, HACCP ISO22000:2005 Standards and practices.
- Responsible for all activites of quality assurance / quality control such as control and inspection of incoming materials, in line process and finished products to ensure quality of the product fulfills the standard or standards.
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality inspection system
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Develope, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Work with related departments for quality assurance, preventive and corrective actions.
- Must be able to communicate in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Attention to detail, self discipline, result oriented, good follow up skills and work independantly.
- DIploma / Degree in relavant discipline or any related technical field.
- Min 5 year(s) relevant in GMP, HACC, ISO & HALAL Manufacturing industry and Phamaceutical Industries.
- Able to communicate efficiently and escalate issues when needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Health Supplements provided
48 & 49, Jalan Velox 2, Taman Velox, 48000 Rawang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps