Job Brief (HR) :
Performing a variety of task in fulfilling main responsibility which is leading an organization’s HR programs and policies apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirement and descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing.
- Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results, scheduling management conferences with employee, hearing, resolving employees grievances and counselling employees and supervisor.
- Maintain employees benefits programme and inform employees of benefit and claims and contract.
- Monitoring & Checking Staff attendance & Allowances.
- Organise office party, annual dinner and company celebration and trip.
- Checking & Preparing Yearly Bonus & KPI & AngPao.
- Monitoring and recording staff performances for issuing notice / warning letter.
- Maintain Staff data base.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
- Checking staff’s claims.
- Follow-up on payments to ensure prompt deliveries and receivables.
- Maintain proper accounting records for the company.
Job Requirement :
- Candidates must possess at least SPM / LCCI Diploma or any equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in Admin and HR.
- IT Basic knowledge will be prioritized.
- Required skills : Microsoft office and Accounting Software (Autocount / UBS are preferable).
- Require Languages – Malay, Chinese, English
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities