- Manage on-site construction works, materials and docuemnt mangement.
- Support the protect in planning, scheduling, conducitng and coordinating the civil and structural works.
- Plan, implement and monitor the work schedules according to the master and detalted work programs.
- Ensure the preparation and compilation of project related matters and requiremnts.
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors and local authorities for project related matters and requiremnts.
- Coordinate work with other desciplines such as architectural, mechanical and electrical
- Check constrution drawings for accuracy and completeness for contruciton, material planning Internal inspection management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Idustrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for htis
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Preferabnly Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construciton/Structural or equivalent
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Ground Floor Block B2, Plaza Mentari (Sun City), Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim, West Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps