Job Description :
- Senior professional qualification in accounting or finance.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Power point, and Accounting system/ERP
- In charge accounting, Finance & Taxation, familiar with companies income rules & regulations.
- Involve in Monthly Stock Count for Production & highlight variance for corrective action.
- To apply and renew Import Duty Exemption for imported material /spare parts – ASTAM/MIDA & highlight issues related.
- To update and submit the customs statement for imported spare parts & material every three (3) months & highlight issues related.
- To handle import and export matters, liaise with forwarders & suppliers highlight issues related.
- Degree / diploma in accountancy / finance, LCCI or equivalent qualification.
- At least 4 years working experience in manufacturing line.
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and statutory requirements.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Possess good interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to converse well in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 60819, Taman Meru, Industrial Estate Phase 3A, Jalan Jelapang, 30020 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps