- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, conveyor systems, and production equipment and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Assist with new equipment set-up and commissioning.
- Prepare maintenance reports.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies and maintenance equipment inventory.
- Communicate maintenance and fault issues to the management and supervisors.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have good communication and problem solving skills
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 60819, Taman Meru, Industrial Estate Phase 3A, Jalan Jelapang, 30020 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 5 jobs
Maintenance (Based in Taman Meru, Ipoh)
FINANCE EXECUTIVE (Based in Taman Meru, Ipoh)
Production Executive (Based in Ipoh)
Sales & Marketing Manager (Candidate based in IPOH only)
Quality Control Inspector (Based in Taman Meru, Ipoh)