• Position: Quantity Surveyor
• Salary: RM 2800-3500
• Job location: Kelana Jaya,Petaling Jaya.
About the company(Our client)
Our client is a multi-disciplinary water engineering contractor,undertaking engineering and construction projects mainly in water treatment plants and pumping stations, civil water supply and construction of reservoir and pumphouse. They are renowned for delivering high quality projects in the sector. Due to increase in secured projects, they are seeking qualified and experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their professional team.
• Assist in providing support for procurement, cost and contract administration.
• Coordinate full range of quantity surveying activities,including estimation.
• Responsible for the pre and post contract administration and tender process.
• Responsible for the taking-off quantity and claim preparation , monitoring project site valuation and progress of works.
• Responsible in pre and post contracts operations and contract administration.
• Evaluate tender documents and prepare report for presentation.
• Malaysian, male or female.
• Possess a Bachelor degree ( or Diploma) in Quantity Surveying.
• 2-3 years in similar role in water engineering sector.
• Proficient in English and BM; advantageous if conversant in Chinese/Mandarin
To apply for the job
Interested candidates with the right experience and qualifications should read the relevent job/role descriptions outlined above. Having read this then you should forward your resume for this job for our review. You may apply online via JOBSTORE by clicking the apply link button 'Apply Now' below to submit your resume.
Alternatively, candidates may forward a copy of your resume directly to us at Chrisjac via our E-mail: email@example.com
This role is immediately available and suitable candidate(s) will be invited for interview promptly by upon receiving the application.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave