- Plans and performs work that involves spare parts ordering, receiving, inspecting, unloading, shelving, packing, and issuing record.
- Recording stock receive and filing own PR form, supplier DO and invoices.
- Monitor weekly stock issued from store and parts need re-order.
- Keeps proper records to maintain spare parts control and easy retrieving.
- Practising GMP's system in working and housekeeping at workplace.
- To observed and obey the rules and regulations set up by the company.
- Implementing other responsibilities as required or instructed by the head of Engineering Department or superior.
- Minimum qualification SPM with at least 2 years work experience in engineering spare parts store.
- Effective computer skills : Microsoft Office Software.
- Good communication in English.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in Pulau Indah, Port Klang.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Dinner
- Annual Increment
- Allowance (Meal, Dobby and Shift)
- Festival Gift
- Medical incentive
- Personal leave
- Employer EPF 16%
- Panel clinic nearby
- Uniforms provided
42920 Pulau Indah, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps