- Planning of vessel activities prior to the ship arriving to port
- Ensures the load and discharge is performed accurately and timely
- Ensures all joining crew enter Malaysia and joins the ship on time.
- Ensures all off-signing crew leaves Malaysia accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring vessels sail at the earliest time possible
- Acts as a focal point for any stevedoring issues that may arise with assigned vessel
- Works closely with government authorities and clients to ensure crew and cargo are handled in a timely manner
- Interacts with trucking companies to facilitate the timely delivery of cargo.
- Supports warehouse activities
- Completes required documents associated with operations in an accurate and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned related to marine operations.
** Salary is commensurate with experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
A-9-1, 9th Floor, BBT One The Towers (South Tower), Lebuh Batu Nilam 1, Bandar Bukit Tinggi
Click to view the location on Google maps