1. Develop and maintain eLearning content using various technologies such as
Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro,
and After Effect).
2. Ability to work with audio and video production.
3. Collaborate with the team in brainstorming, input meetings, and creative reviews.
4. Create high quality and engaging instructional elements to include, but not be
limited to, infographics, videos, photo editing, illustrations, and animations.
5. Maintain a thorough understanding of the latest trends and technologies in online
6. Publish and review courses in a learning management system.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess at least Diploma or higher in Art, Design, Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Proficient in graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Able to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effect).
- Exceptionally proficient in all design aspects.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Open culture