- Do daily paperwork given ( filing, recording, etc. ).
- Issue delivery order and invoice daily.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Good in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work on alternate Saturday.
- Must have own transportation.
- Have UBS knowledge will be higher chance.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Provide EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- 5 working days ( choose 1 day off in between Monday to Saturday )
- Annual bonus
- Annual leave
- Atleast 12 Public holidays in a year.
- Will pay OT if work overtime.
- Medical benefits.
Click to view the location on Google maps