The Job Responsibilities:-
- To perform technical drawings for the Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant according to the instruction given by Engineering Deaprtment
- Maintain good communication and cooepration with Engineering and Project departments
- To draft preliminary layouts, using AutoCAD/Gstar software, in accordance with project schedule, tender requirement to reflect with the Company's high standard and quality.
- To amend and make changes in the drawings whenever necessary
- To organize & maintain all the drawings and files in proper documentation, storing and filing manner.
- To perform physical visit and measurement at project site whenver required
- Self improvement and enhancing education of AutoCAD/Gstar technology whenver updated
- Knowledge on WWTP experience with AutoCAD/Gstar skills will be the plus point.
The Job Requirements:-
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess the strong knowledge and skills on AutoCAD/Gstar softwares
- Positive attitude working with teammembers directly to delivery of the quality work on time
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure in patiently and independently .
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Slidworks, Gstar, PowerPoint.
- Good commend of language skills in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malayu
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
NO. 10, JALAN SEPADU 25/123A, SEKSYEN 25, 40400 SHAH ALAM
Click to view the location on Google maps