- Setup and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Manage repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery.
- Offer consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users.
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.).
- Document logs of work and report on issues.
- Proven experience as Mechanic.
- Strong knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components.
- Skilled in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers).
- Able to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints etc.
- A solid commitment to all health and safety guidelines.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical strength and stamina.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus.
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Lot C-43, Jalan Zamrud, Kawasan Perindustrian Nilai 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps