- Design, sourcing, research, plan and develop merchandise for every season.
- Produce with good ideas and developing commercially-appealing designs and prints for a variety of fabrics.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for future colletions.
- To responsible for conceptualize design, sourcing, and research product ranges.
- To ensure all design materials prepared and produced are well quality, standard and are cost effective in line with the company image.
- Able to handling printing textile machine.
- To be able to analyze market / fashion trends and propose new designs according to market trends.
- Doing a research in seasonal fashion trend, style and fabrication & color theme especialy in industrial textiles.
- Involve mainly in design development work.
- Arrange purchasing printing materials for daily use.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as may assign by the management from time to time as when necessary.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma OR Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Fashion Design/ Textile / Merchandising or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Possess own transport.
- Able to work independently, meet deadlines, overtime and work well under pressure.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Skudai Johor Bahru
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
No. 40, Jalan Persiaran Skudai 8, Pusat Perusahaan Skudai 8,
Click to view the location on Google maps