The Business Development Senior Executive will focus on brands and sellers acquisition, identify sales opportunities, and cultivate seller relationships. You will work across MeCan Trade’s various departments, ensuring sellers can run their businesses smoothly and effectively on our platform. You will also be responsible for overseeing our product assortment and availability, gleaning insights and driving opportunities that maximise sales potential. You should possess a passion for e-commerce, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment. You will also grow with us – MeCan Trade’s focus is on creating career paths within the organisation that ensure you are able to continually enhance your own career prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Manage the operations of E-commerce platforms, including execution of promotions and campaigns, brand’s marketing, customer experience, product listings and other operational activities
- Coordinate with the operations and logistic team on overall order fulfilment to grow sellers’ business and ensure smooth operations
- Directly with upper management present the strategy plans for new advances to improve the company's online presence and sales
- Establish strong relations with sellers, understand their needs, and offering solutions and support their performance as their main contact point.
- Suggest promotions to sellers, selling marketing services, and organizing these campaigns internally.
- Coach sellers in maximising yield from our platform, and internal teams on optimal seller support
- Build weekly marketing plan, determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on the platform and through all marketing channels (newsletters, Facebook, and display etc.)
- Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimizing further marketing, pricing and product selection.
- To ensure that the sales target given is achieved at all times.
- To assist with any ad-hoc tasks from time to time, as required by the management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, E-Commerce or related field with minimum of 1-2 years of hands-on working experience in E-commerce role
- Experience and knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Strong market orientation – an outward focus toward the sellers and consumers to maximize business results
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Desire to work in a team environment and foster cross-functional support and learning
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, and passionate for E-commerce and its possibilities
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities