- Manage and handle data processing functions on a day-to-day basis.
- Process orders, invoices, billings, payments and requests in an organized manner.
- Check, process and verify vendor payments and accounts receivable data.
- Process and analyze daily cash flow information and other financial data.
- Process, maintain and control inventory supplies data.
- Process, verify and record data relating to payroll of employees.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to process and integrate related data.
- Process related informational data and forward to appropriate personnel for approval.
- Initiate and implement best practices and standards in data processing functions.
- Proven data entry and processing work experience.
- Able to work in shift schedule.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 28-06, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Fresh Graduates)
Business Development Associate (Fresh Graduates)
Recruiter (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
HR Recruitment Consultant [Fresh Graduates]
Kuala Lumpur Sentral