- Report monthly production report (yield/loss and wastages) to Managing Director during management review meeting.
- Report weekly production report (yield/loss and wastages) and downtime record to Plant Manager during weekly operation meeting.
- To monitor and check the production schedule and ensure that all preparations for the daily production are carried out accordingly.
- To supervise and ensure all production operations are operating smoothly i.e. mixing (dough and cream), forming and baking.
- To monitor and check production operations (mixing, forming and baking) and to ensure all finished products are in compliance with HACCP’s requirement.
- Responsible in planning, coordinating and executing of manufactured processes.
- Ensure machines and equipment are in well maintained to achieve production completion date (Productivity) and product quality standards (Quality).
- Supervise and lead production team members which include executives, supervisors, line leaders and general workers level to ensure standard operating procedures are executed.
- To monitor production output according to production schedule.
- To work hand-in-hand with Technical Supervisor in ensuring that the machines are clean and safe to be used.
- To check the cleanliness and condition of all the machines and report any abnormality immediately.
- To instill discipline on the workers.
- To supervise cleaning and tidying in the production areas.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Food Science, Food Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in production on onshore and offshore activities in the FMCG environment (Preferable Managerial level).
- Possess experience in GMP,HACCP and HALAL.
- Working exposure in food manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Possess leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills and able to lead a team and allocate job task
- Good communication skills, both written and oral: Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- The ability to identify and intervene in problem areas, well-developed problem-solving skills.
Note: We thank you for your application, however, please be inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Panel Clinic
- Medical expenses
- Personal development opportunities
- Positive working environment