- Perform on-site quantity measurement for preparation of Progress Claims
- Follow up certificates from related parties
- Assist on future tendering works.
- Recheck the actual quantity of workdone after final valuation.
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Manage all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Compile internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field and job scope.
- Preferable Chinese literate (Chinese speaking, reading and writting)
- FRESH GRADUATE are welcome to apply
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Quantity Surveyor or similar role.
- Familiarity of supply chain procedures.
- Proven working experience in construction management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity of all facets of the construction process.
- Understanding with construction management software packages.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Strong leadership and human resources management skills.
- Good time and project management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
53, Jalan Bunga Tanjung 18, Taman Seraya, 68000 Ampang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps