- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Create and update workflows.
- Conduct risk analyses.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Order resources, like equipment and software.
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies).
- Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Measure and report on project performance.
- Act as the point of contact for all participants.
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Minimum working experience 5 years in PLUMBING related job scope.
- Preferable Chinese literate (Chinese speaking, reading and writting)
- Fresh graduates are WELCOME to apply
- In-depth understanding with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project).
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- Possess at least a Diploma certificate in related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
53, Jalan Bunga Tanjung 18, Taman Seraya, 68000 Ampang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps