- To liaise with suppliers over pricing, quality problem if any.
- To plan, monitor and control of material inventory at optimum level.
- Conduct, monitor and evaluate supplier's performance and managing of relationships.
- To study the suppliers’ quotation/offers and to advise the management on the selection of suppliers.
- Work closely with supplier on purchased items/engaged services.
- To review purchase requisition and determine proper purchasing methods in compliance with the purchasing policies and procedures
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are field and stored properly.
- To conduct inventory reconciliation and systematically
- Monitor inventory level and to ensure stock are sufficient to supply
- Review and apply inventory activities including movement and deletions
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong negotiation, communication and analytical skills, Computer-literate (MS office).
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in using Autocount system is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Able to work at Jinjang Utara, Kepong.
- 6 Working Days
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Panel Clinic
- Medical expenses
- Positive environment
- Friendly team member
Lot 11, Jinjang Utara, 52000 Kepong
Click to view the location on Google maps