- Business Analyst roles with Japanese speaking capability.
- Implementation of offshore development project
- Liaise with Business Unit or client on project schedule plan, project SOW, technical
- Briefing technical documents to project members based on Japanese design document
- User requirement, technical specification and test documents preparation.
- Project management on Program and Functional Testing, System Testing and deployment
of product within scheduled timeframe.
- Assure Fujitsu QMS standard is apply in projects.
- Diagnosing and analyst issues in project with action plan.
- Subject matter expert in the project assigned.
- Translating from Japanese documents to English documents vice versa
- Responsible for project implementation, risk management and quality assurance.
- Candidate must possess at least an Advance Diploma in Information Systems/Software
Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of programming experience
- Good knowledge of Java / C#
- Experienced in Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL / MS-SQL database platforms will be added
- Project Manager or Business Analyst experience will be an added advantage.
- PMP Cert (Preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, creative and result-oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Japanese native speaker or JLPT ( N1/N2)
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours