- Preparation and maintenance of Company’s full set account
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Prepare and tracking monthly cashflow
- Assist in submission of SST and tax related documentation.
- Monitoring & reconciliation of prepayment, accruals, depreciation & deposit ledger.
- Process monthly payments.
- Ensure proper documentation with supporting approval for all accounting records for audit purpose.
- Report to Director on financial status.
- Prepare sales invoices and quotations.
- Process monthly payroll, EPF, SOCSO, PCB & EIS and staff claim.
- Yearly EA form & Company Form E.
- Recruitment, organize interview candidates when needed.
- Exposure to Labor Law & Employment Equity Regulations.
- Provide administration supports.
- Liaise with Auditor, Tax Agent, Company Secretary.
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Having knowledge on SST would be a plus.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with Ms Office.
- Knowledge of accounting and payroll software in Autocount or SQL would be an added advantage.
- Attitude x Willingness x Ability
- Able to work independently and in a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Oasis Square, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps