- Perform laboratory tests including pre- and post-analytic phases.
- Set up samples/specimens.
- Develop accurate and reliable data and interpret results.
- Follow methodologies in carrying routine tasks.
- Research relevant topics and gather information/data.
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines.
- Keep up-to-date of all industry developments and best practices.
- Document all activities, record results and insert/retrieve data.
- Manage work area and equipment.
- Offer administrative assistance.
- Proven working experience as a laboratory assistant.
- Familiarity with automated laboratory equipment.
- Computer literacy and experience with laboratory Information Systems.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical judgement.
- Current licence or relevant certification.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Chemistry or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
No. 15, Jalan Semtec 4, Semtec Park, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps