- Oversee Accounts Payable (AP) / Accounts Receivable (AR) operational activities of Finance and to provide Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR) reports as inputs for management decision makings.
- Assist the Finance Manager & Assistant Accountant / Group Accountant on Account Payable (AP) & Account Receivable (AR) accounting activities of the company.
- Prepare costing and other ledger reporting as and when required.
- Ensure timely Account Payable (AP) & Account Receivable (AR) reconciliation are performed by the team members.
- Ensure the operational activities comply with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the Finance activities and Financial Accounts are in accordance with the statutory requirements and tax compliance.
- Liaise with Bankers, Auditors, Tax Agents, Lawyer and Government Bodies on finance and admin related matters.
- Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures required by the QHS Management System.
- Undertake any duties and responsibilities assigned by the immediate superior.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate in Accounting or professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA).
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience.
- Must Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Well Organized, detailed, analytical, systematic,Mature,cost conscious and able to work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 standard and ISO 45001 standard in construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin
- Languages : Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Click to view the location on Google maps