Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Those without qualification but with extensive experience will be considered
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal & communication skill
- Candidate should possess initiative and be able to work independently
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in both written and spoken, English and Mandarin
- Candidate possess own transport
Job Descriptions :
- Performs the audit in accordance with approved audit plan and programmes.
- Performs audit, test compliance with policies and procedures, evaluates systems of internal control, the adequacy of accounting records.
- Ensure completion of audit assignments within deadline as stipulated in approved Audit Work Order.
- Update audit programs and working papers.
- Presents findings and recommendations concerning activities audited to the auditee and Audit Manager.
- To follow up on issues raises from the previous audit report.
- Indexing and filling audit working papers accordingly for safekeeping and future reference.
- Able to perform consolidated account, development and contruction companies audit.
- Attend stock take when requested by clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
75, Pusat Perniagaan Raja Uda, Jalan Raja Uda, 12300 Butterworth, Penang
Click to view the location on Google maps