- Lead and assist sales team in their daily sales activities.
- Handle and resolve work conflict (if any), and enhance team spirit.
- Explore current industrial territories to identify new segments & new customers who could benefit from the assigned FS Curtis products and generate new sales opportunities.
- Plan and organize solution presentation to identify and fulfill customers’ needs and transform the opportunities to sales orders.
- Gains customers’ acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operational improvements in using FS Curtis products.
- Periodically perform SWOT analysis with sales team for their territories, competition analysis, potential market volume, current market share and customers’ feedback.
- Review sales team’s activities reports timely and accurately; analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends; formulate and implement new sales approaches.
- Cooperate with credit & finance department to improve the performance of receivables collection & reduce overdue.
- Cooperate with service, operation and business support teams to achieve customer satisfaction.
- 6 - 8 years in technical / industrial sales, with 2 - 3 years in senior position.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No.8 , Jalan Para U8/103, Metropolitan Business Park, Seksyen U8, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps