- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Gradute Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of people in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Analytical, resourcesful, organised and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication with the ability to interact well at all levels.
- Maintain full sets of accounts, handling closing of Monthly/Quarterly Financial or Management Account.
- Oversee day to day operation in the Finance & Administration Department.
- Prepare & Monitor annual budget, revenue forecast, operation costs & expenses.
- Prompt submission of monthly, periodical & ad-hoc reports.
- Handle statutory audits, ensure compliance & clearance.
- Responsible in overall accounting adminstration including daily accounting data enteries.
- Handling SST transactions and report.
- Prepare payment vouchers and cheques.
- Perform and ad-hoc assignments/duties as and whenrequired by superior.
- Monday - Saturday
- Monday (9am -6pm)
- Sat (9am - 1pm)
- or equivalent
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Medical leave
No. 2, Jalan Semtec 3, Semtec 4
Click to view the location on Google maps