- To carry out site measurement, site valuation and follow up on site progress claim.
- To assist in site coordination and site overall delivery.
- To request quotation from sun-contractors and suppliers, analyses and prepare tendered evaluation report.
- Taking off quantity, controlling, ordering, recording and monitor of material
- Prepare monthly report progress claim, sub-contractor' payment certificate, VO evaluation and project final account
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Min 3 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Required Skill(s): AUTOCAD, MS OFFICE
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
No. 19 & 21, Jalan 4/62A, Bandar Menjalara, Kepong, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Receptionist Cum Admin
Project Engineer / Site Engineer (C & S , M & E)