- Manage project costing and project billing/claim
- Preparation and submission of drawings or documents
- Monitor site progress and arrangement of work activities
- Attend co-ordination meeting
- Prepare progress report, project claims and relevant documents for monthly event
- Liaise / Meeting / Coordination with clients, contractors and supplier.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years working experience in related field, similar industry or in the construction industry is added as an advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to travel. (KL & Seremban)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
No. 19 & 21, Jalan 4/62A, Bandar Menjalara, Kepong, 52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps