Job Responsibilities :
- To perform daily checks on a boiler’s motor, pump, fan and other related valves and fitting to ensure that all the equipment are running in good order
- Plan and carry out preventive and corrective maintenance schedule and to troubleshoot when necessary
- Record keeping of all maintenance activities
- Perform duties and responsible for boiler operation, related maintenance work, industrial safety and energy
- To assist in machinery and facilities equipment maintenance, modification, installation project
- Undertakes project work or ad hoc job-related matters or any other duties as and when assigned/requested by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Certificate of Competency as a Boilerman Grade 1 or 2 issued by DOSH
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Lot PTD 25740, Batu 4, Jalan Air Hitam, 83700 Yong Peng, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps