Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Overall project management & implementation of project base on work programme.
- Overseeing & Coordinating construction work carried out from start to end of project on site.
- Planning, monitor and schedule of project progress liaison with SO, consultants & clients.
- Attend meetings relating projects with consultants, architects, developers.
- Generating necessary correspondence with consultants, architects and developer.
- Coordinate subcontractors/suppliers.
- Valuation of progress claims.
- Perform hand over inspection together with construction representative.
- Valuation and verify sub-contractors works for payments.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a professional Certificates, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Building / Construction.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in high-rise project.
- Knowledge in relevant statutory requirement pertaining to constructions, safety, building by laws will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in IBS or / any earlier involvement in IBS is preferred.
- Mature and able to interact with different level of management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Joland Group of Companies
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Human Resource Executive (Based in Johor Bahru)
Clerk of Work (Based in Sepang)