Job Descriptions :
- Managing, preparing and delivering audit reports as per audit plan approved by the Board Audit Committee (BAC).
- Provide input to the Head of Department in preparation of the Annual Audit Plan (AAP) based on risk based audit approach and concept on audit universe.
- Supervise the audit and team activities.
- Assist HOD in ensuring findings and recommendations and ensure they are accurate, specific and practical.
- Manage relationship and communication with the audit clients and middle management.
- Assist HOD in developing and maintaining the latest frameworks with regard to Internal Audit functions.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Security, Information System, Accountancy, Finance or other related disciplines.
- Higher tertiary education e.g. MBA and/or professional certification preferably e.g. CCNA / CEH / CompTIA Security+ / GPEN / CISA / CRISC / CISSP / CBA etc. is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in related industries; had assumed senior technical or management positions with good professional ethics and occupational track records.
- Understanding and ability to apply regulatory requirements and industry-accepted standards e.g. OWASP, CIS, NIST, RMiT, Paynet Cyber Resillience.
- Sound understanding in audit knowledge especially on Technology risks, Cyber Security and IT Security.
Interested Candidates, kindly click APPLY NOW or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities