- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Manage and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, participate in marketing activities (exhibition, road show, and promotional events).
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Meeting new customers, handling complete sales cycle from cold call, calling, meeting, presentation, follow-ups, closing deals. e.g merchants in shopping mall, retail shops etc.
- Learning about the product and pitching it to potential clients.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Oversee progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Work with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Bonus if have good knowledge within the Beauty & Wellness Industry.
- Good knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excel in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Proficient with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities. Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal development opportunities