1. Preparation of the Information System Annual Audit Plan (AAP) based on risk based audit approach and concept on audit universe.
2. Managing, preparing and delivering audit reports as per audit plan approved by the Board Audit Committee (BAC).
- Submit and present report of the respective audit clients, within the scopes Information System audit.
- Ensure quality, accuracy, timeliness and comprehensiveness of reports
3. Managing and execution of audit plan.
- Audits are conducted based on audit plan and ensure that the actual cost incurred is as per budget.
- Audits are effectively conducted and scopes are proper in accordance with the risk based audit approach.
- Supervise the audit and team activities (resources).
- Provide guidance and coaching to other team members.
4. Establish/Manage relationship and communication with the following Stakeholders:
- Audit Client
- Middle Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Security, Information System, Accountancy, Finance or other related disciplines.
- Professional certification preferably e.g. CCNA / CEH / CompTIA Security+ / GPEN / CISA / CRISC / CISSP / CBA etc. is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Information System Audit from Banking / Audit Firm ; had assumed senior technical or management positions with good professional ethics and occupational track records.
- Understanding and ability to apply regulatory requirements and industry-accepted standards e.g. OWASP, CIS, NIST, RMiT, Paynet Cyber Resillience.
If you're interested to know more, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities