· Candidate must possess at least a SPM/ Certificate/ Diploma in Engineering (Civil / Construction/ Structural/ M&E) or equivalent
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Hokkien (preferably)
· At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or the equivalent.
· To liaise and to coordinate with Consultants, Contractors & relevant authorities all site related matters
· To supervise and to inspect daily construction activities and to ensure all works carried in accordance to construction drawings and specification.
· To attend inspection and material testing works carried out by the Main Contractor.
· To document & to maintain all inspection and material testing record.
· To monitor site construction progress and report the progress to Resident Engineer/Consultant/Project Manager.
· To prepare site diary work report (daily), memo, instructions and monitor preventive and corrective actions require on non-conformances
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities