- To manage accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecast revenue, coordinate auditing process and to ensure accuracy of financial information, to conduct audit and taxation submission, financial planning and forecast.
- Provide guidance and advice on financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitor and to ensure the accuracy of financial condition by conducting audits and to provide information to external auditors.
- Prepare budgets by establishing schedules on collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial data and plans.
- Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variance and initiating corrective actions.
- Provide financial status by collecting, interpreting and reporting of financial data.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and filing of financial reports.
- Ensure confidentiality of all financial information and plans.
- Provide adequate coach and develop job related skills for subordinate to enhance their job performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field as senior Finance/Accounting Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Having a good command of the English and Malay language is an advantage.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution softwares.
- Good management and interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels of internal and external individuals.
- Able to multi task, work independently, good time management and meet datelines on task given.
- Must possess strong organization skills, planning abilities and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Attentive to detail with strong problem solving skills and strong analytical mind.
- Experience in dealing with Government authorities.
- Experience in F&B chain restaurants is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities