OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB :
The Director of Customer Service APeC (Regional Engineering Director) is a key strategic and operational leadership role with the APeC leadership team (Asia Pacific excluding China) responsible for the development, continuous improvement, and delivery of Service across the APeC region.
The Director of Customer Service is responsible for identifying and developing culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the Customer Service Department and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer experience across multiple channels.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategically lead and develop KUKA’s Customer Services team across the APeC region to enhance performance by setting clear, accountable performance measures.
- Develop and execute key global and regional service strategies in the APeC region as representative of Global Customer Services and as part of Regional Leadership Team. Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Manage pipeline, market transparency and cross-selling opportunities. Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives. Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) or other Customer Metric. Drive better sales through Service
- Devise strategies to help in the reduction of the cost-to-serve
- Define, negotiate, and agree on the effective utilization of resource in line with service specifications.
- Drive quality and consistency and first-time fix rates
- Identify new tools and technologies to serve the Customer better
- Interpret market intelligence /business intelligence & develop a strategy to have an edge USP in the market.
- Drive KUKA’s digital offerings and experience in the APeC market.
- Provide feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns. Empower and engage the customer service team across the APeC region
- Ensure the positive interaction between customer service staff, the Customer, and every department in the APeC region.
- Work effectively with all peers and stakeholders Sales, Finance, Marketing, Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Identify and provide feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Qualified Engineering or equivalent degree
- Extensive technical and operational experience in managing customer service teams.
- Minimum five (5) years of hands on Customer Service technical experience within the industrial automation industry.
- More than ten (10) years in related service operations
- Good understanding and experience in the Industrial Automation or robot-based automation field. Established track record in meeting KPI’s and SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment.
- Understanding and experience of CRM systems Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (e.g., SAP, Salesforce)
- Knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, such as HR, Finance, and Sales.
- Experience in working with a team in a multinational, multicultural matrix organization.
- Experience in managing and leading a team of 50+ employees
- Preferrable with Regional experience
- Occasional travel within APeC region is required
- Leadership skill - Able to influence people to attain group objectives willingly. Able to establish contact with various parties, provide direction, mediate conflicts and resolve issues by weighing various alternatives, allocate scarce resources properly and take risks and initiatives.
- Decision Making – Ability to consider all pertinent facts and alternatives to make the most appro priate action plan.
- Problem Solving – Able to analyze the problem by gathering and organizing all relevant infor mation and comes with the most appropriate solutions.
- Planning and Organizing – Good in planning, set priorities, and organizes the task and work responsibilities to achieve company objectives. Allocates and uses resources efficiently. Communication and negotiations skills – Able to interact and build rapport with all levels, executives, management, stakeholders, staffs and the most important with Customer as well. Besides, the ability to organizes and delivers information effectively and appropriately.
- Resilient, agile, adaptable & collaborative.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to Monique.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- European based working culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Competitive employee benefits
- Conducive working environment