Manage the risk management and business continuity framework, policies and practices of the Company based on the following aspects:
- Identification, assessment and measurement of risks using the risk tools such as RCSA, KRI and IMDC.
- Monitoring of risks, loss/impact of risk exposure and effectiveness of Company’s response and action plans
- Maintaining the BCM cycle and facilities and ensure staff of the Company have an acceptable level of knowledge to execute the BCM plan.
- Risk identification and assessment at Company Level and Business Unit Level.
- Recommending and developing risk management policies, strategies and processes within the Company.
- Perform risk control and analysis through reported incidents and audit findings.
- Management of Incident Management Data Control (IMDC) and close follow-up on the action plan to avoid recurrence.
- Undertake all the associated action to ensure an accurate and timely deliverance of routine or ad-hoc risk related reports including Risk Management Report, Regional Risk Report, Board of Directors (BOD) Meeting Report, AFS Japan Report and Audit Committee (AC) Meeting Report.
- Drive the coordination of the business continuity plan exercises by assisting the development of relevant business continuity / disaster recovery testing and activities
- Professional Qualification or Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent or member of MIA/IIA or other relevant professional body.
- Min 10 years of relevant experience in Risk Management/BCM, internal control and project management.
- Experience in “Enterprise-Wide Risk Management” framework in the financial services sector or reputable company is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with good business acumen.
- Experience in financial and operational risk management.
- Ability to review and implement risk management, internal control and project management.
- Has skills and knowledge in internal & external auditing, SOX, GAAP Analysis, costing, cash flow analysis, forecasting/budgeting, variance analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities