- To establish and remain prompt communication with existing oversea customer
- To develop, support & grow new/ existing distribution channels in countries
- Initiative to create business strategy for developing existing or new business/market.
- To monitor the progress of oversea accounts and report
- To perform analysis of the sales performance to the management (including pricing, costing & marketing).
- To conduct market research to identify/ analyze consumer, competitors and business market opportunities.
- To participate in project relating to business development/ exhibitons / promotional activities of company's product.
- Handle shipping documents and coordination to ensure smooth shipments.
- Invoicing of goods to be delivered as well as create the necessary shipping documents (delivery notes, shipping orders, letters of credit, certificates of origin, safety data sheets or other goods inspections.
- Being in contact with freight forwarders to organize the dispatch of shipments by truck, air freight, ocean freight or per parcel post
- Monitoring of all deliveries and taking necessary measures in delays expediting.
- Liaising with the local customs department or forwarding company for all matters related to the export processes
- Knowledge on Miti form application and others related documents.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least two(2) years working experience in export sales & shipping
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Willing to travel oversea/domestic when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Panel Clinic
- Medical expenses
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 2, Jalan Utarid U5/13, Seksyen U5, Mah Sing Industrial, Selangor, 40150 Shah Alam
Click to view the location on Google maps