- Experience towards INFRA works (Drainage, Roads, Mainhole, Signboard, Fence)
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or in any relevant field.
- At least 8 years of working experiences in related fields is required for this postion
- Strong project management and supervision skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably Male
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Analyse potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies creatively.
- Manage and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Prepare budget and purchase equipments/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Perks & Benefits
- EPF & SOCSO
- Personal leave
- Open culture
F-063A 1st Floor Season Square, Jalan 10/3C Damansara Damai,
Click to view the location on Google maps