Location : Johor and Penang Candidates Wanted
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to learn.
- Requires relevant semiconductor / mechanical / pcb industry experience
- Required language(s) : Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferable Chinese Speaking candidates.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Ambitious, Self-Motivated, Team Work and Independent.
- Coordinate and work with colleagues to meet and achieve target.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Have knowledge in machinery is an added advantage.
- Position available in Johor,Penang, Kuala Lumpur.
- Willing to work across states
- Attend to sales enquiry & achieve sales target.
- Manage and build relationships with existing customers.
- Source for new customers.
- Maintains relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Prepare sales report & quotation.
- Collaborate with customers to assess need and to determine suitable product requirements.
- Prepare and deliver technical proposals explaining products & services to customers.
- Purchase of spare parts of equipment.
Perks & Benefits
- 5 Working Days per Week (Monday - Friday).
- All Statutory Benefits (EPF, SOCSO, Public Holiday, Annual Leave etc)
- Training and support will be provided.
- Basic Salary + Commission + Sales Incentive.
- Car Allowance, Phone Allowance, Petrol Allowance, Festival Allowance, Outstation Allowance
- Outing / Company Trip.
- Annual Meeting & Annual Dinner (China Shen Zhen)
Block D-3-3 (Level 5), Menara Uncang Emas, No. 85, Jalan Loke Yew, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps