The SCM SAP Specialist shall have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent with minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience in oil and gas industry, related to the following:
1. Extract data of all historical transactions in copany database as per manager's request.
2. Famility with T Code.
3. Knowledge of SAP MM module (material managment)
4. Built or customized SAP report to support new reporting request from management/user
5. Develop new SAP reporting parameter /T code for new request/queries by Internal Audit, PSC Audit, JV audit.
6. Investigate data discrepancies in the report resulting from any new changes deploy to production in the SAP system.
7. Developed new parameter setting and technical requirement for new system enhancement or any SAP initiative i.e. BG Monitoring, Cost Plus enhancement, Payment blocking, etc.
8. Assist in creating and define Change Request Form by SCM/SCM user to AO team
9. Developed/update new user guide for new enhancement introduce. Roll out the training for new SAP enhancement to SCM and key user prior go live of any new system enhancement.
10. Assist in resolving any SAP issues with regard to OLA maintenance and Contract workspace.
11. Assist in trouble shoot for PO/PR conversion fail by the system – including provide instant solution to PO fail report
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Open culture