Supply Chain Analysist-
The SCM Analyst shall have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent with minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in oil and gas industry, related to the following:
1. Organize activities like sourcing, pre-qualification, enquiry, evaluation, recommendation, ordering
2. Purchase and contract management for geological, geophysical, exploration, drilling, operations and development
3. Plan, coordinate, and administer procurement activities.
4. Prepare Pre-Qualification/Screening, Tender Plans, Invitation To Bid Documents, Evaluation Criteria, Evaluation Reports and Award Recommendations
5. Liaise with national Oil and Gas regulatory body for approval, comments, endorsement etc
6. Reporting to national Oil and Gas regulatory body on outcome of tender process.
7. Be a focal point on all procurement matters and interfacing with User Departments including self-starting control and coordinating all related activities.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Open culture