- To sell and increase demand within selected targeted markets, through both existing and potential customers.
- To develop knowledge of market or industry usage patterns and requirements and provide technical advise.
- To manage daily, weekly, monthly sales visit and reporting at the same time.
- To maintain awareness of target market situations and competitor activity and report promptly back to the Head of Business Development.
- To plan and present of Company products and services and arrange trials or technical tests where appropriate.
- To promote Company products and services within selected target markets.
- To handle credits, complaints, enquiries, quotations, and technical advisory commitment in accordance with company policy.
- To update customer credit limit twice a year or when necessary.
- To ensure customer and prospective customers are kept advised of Company products, techniques and services of benefit to them.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- EPF & Socso Contribution
No. 9, Taman Perindustrian Parit Bakar, Jalan Parit Bakar Darat 1, Parit Bakar, 84010 Muar, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps