Company: American MNC
Location: Ayer Keroh, Melaka
- Prepare and review Software Requirement Specification (SRS) of new feature request with all stakeholders.
- Execute software development life cycles, which includes planning, analysis, design, charting, implementation and testing.
- Plan, schedule and manage assigned projects with minimal guidance.
- Ensure Quality delivery of software feature within the agreed timeline.
- Analyze reported software issues, providing containments and produce detailed report out of it.
- Implement solution/fix for reported software issues.
- Manage interactions and communications with Product, Hardware engineering, and Software QA engineering teams.
- Establish realistic timeline estimations for tasks and at the same time ensuring they are still remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and maintain software technical documentations.
- Visit customer sites to support critical field issues as necessary.
- Provide technical sharing, guidance and code review to Junior Software Engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strong background in C++ (Object Oriented Programming).
- Has experienced in software engineering or relevant.
- Minimum 5-years experienced in programming.
- Able to work with complex software architecture, which leverages advanced Object Oriented Design principles.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Click to view the location on Google maps
Full Stack Engineer (Node.JS, PHP, Laravel and Typescript)
Software Engineer (PHP or Node.JS, or JAVA or Python, etc)- KL
Software Engineering Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant