Financial Accounting & Reporting:
- Hands-on operational accounts of Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong entities which includes invoicing, payment processing and preparing of month-end and annual closing;
- Oversee payroll processing and reconsolidation including employment tax matters;
- Oversee the daily operations and reporting activities of other regional entities e.g. Thailand
- Set up new entities
- Manage the cash flows and cashflow projections for all regional entities;
- Prepares and present monthly management reports to Management / Directors and highlight key areas that require attention;
- Responsible for the annual budgeting cycle. Monitor and work with internal stakeholders to ensure budgeted income and cost are delivered;
- Ensures accounting records are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, local laws and regulations and company policies;
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and ensure strong internal controls within the organisation;
- Oversee and manage the tax matters including transfer pricing and withholding tax issues of all regional entities and ensure tax compliance with the applicable local regulatory laws and rules for tax reporting.
- Liaise with external auditors in annual financial audit and statutory reporting for the Group
- Coordinates company secretary matters.
- Liaise with external legal counsels to ensure the organisation’s risks are adequately managed.
Process Improvements and Business Support
- Continually reviews business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency;
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholder to provide insights on the financial impact of long-range planning, introduction of new products/programs/strategies and funding requirements
- Diploma / University degree in accounting or equivalent. Suitable candidates with a university degree in finance with relevant experience will also be considered.
- At least 5 years of financial experience in similar roles within an international organization, multinational company. Experience in a start-up is an advantage.
- Have experience in transactional, reporting and implementing business processes. Audit experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of GAPP, IAS, SAS and IFRS
Interested candidates please click "Apply now" or send resume to
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities