You will play an important role to:
- Able to lead/assist in external audit assignments with mininum guidance.
- To ensure the audit is being carried out in compliance with ISA,MFRS and MPERS.
- To keep abreast of technical news such as ISA, MFRS and MPERS.
- Report to the Audit Manager and expect to guide/coach junior audit staff members.
- Ensure timely completion of audit assignments. Monitor audit assignment progress and meet deadlines.
Requirements : -:
- Candidates must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate/Diploma/ Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent. (ACCA, CPA, MIA, CIMA, etc).
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in the related field is required.
- Self-motivated with positive attitude, proactive and able to work independently under a fast- paced deadline driven environment.
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Pleasant, presentable and have good communication skill
- Candidates must be computer literate and well-versed with audit software.
**Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- ACCA, CPA Approved Employer
58-2 Level 2 Jalan 5/101C, Off Jalan Kaskas, Cheras Commercial Centre, Jalan Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps