- Responsible for overall IT/MIS systems and infrastructure (i.e. Design, deployment and maintenance)
- Guide and monitor all projects or tasks of MIS Assistant to ensure that it resolves users problems and meet users’ requirements
- Work closely with other departments and provide advise and resolution to IT/MIS related issues.
- Ensure proper documentation of all IT/MIS infrastructure, components and operational processes.
- Ensure data integrity and system security for all company’s IT/MIS systems
- Perform system setup, installation, monitoring, troubleshooting, user support and maintenance activity
- Assist in implementation of new applications to enhance system performance, reliability, security and system efficiency to meet business requirements
- Provide guidance and training to staff on system’s work flow
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers on systems, applications and to maintain good relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Document and maintenance of system procedures and guidelines
- Guide, motivate and monitor all cashiers at within Nilai business area
- Perform any other expressed or implied duties as and when required by the superior
- Basic knowledge SQL Server and Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Xilnex System.
- Bachelor Degree, Diploma or professional certificates in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as IT or MIS Executive in similar industry .
- Systematic, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Language proficiency: Mandarin, English and BM. Able to speak in Cantonese is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
PT16689, Jalan Nilai 3/10, Kawasan Perindustrian Nilai 3, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps