Roles and Responsibilities
- To conduct research and searching of travel / tour information (eg. Hotel, meals, guides and other services) base on the Sales information received
- To prepared and make competitive tour quotation to Sales based in Japan market. Besides Japan market, occasionally will also support South East Asia, China, and other Markets.
- Support to translate
- Dealing and communicating with Sales staff based in Japan or in South-East Asia regarding clients’ needs and requirements
- Able to handle Sales department enquiries related to travelling and ticketing matter
- Able to handle Sales department enquiries in a professional manner and promptly
- Ensure Sales department enquiries are satisfied courteously and efficiently through a single point of contact.
- Result-oriented with high degree of self-motivation, positive mind and team player
- Dedicated and able to work independently
- Strong accuracy skills and attention to detail
- Strong level of numerical reasoning
- Resilient and able to perform repetitive tasks
- Good analytical and logical thinking skill in problem solving
- Good interpersonal skill
- Fresh graduate in Tourism Management/ Hotel Management/ Hospitality/ Business Administration or any related filed are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.
- Those who passionate and enthusiastic to explore career opportunity in Hotel Management & Hospitality are welcome to apply.
- Ability to read and write Chinese is essential.
- Japanese language (Read, write & speak) is a must with JLPT min N3
Follow us in Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/miki-travel-asia/
- Annual Leave