- Manage Directors' schedules, calendars and appointments.
- Prepare and compose correspondence, letters, and reports.
- Managing agendas for business trips and events.
- Maintaining and updating leave plan and calendar of events.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, forwarding them and taking messages.
- Participate actively in various projects and company events.
- Act as point person for office maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, verification of invoices and handle relevant payments.
- In the absence of the Director, distributing of incoming mails to the relevant manager in charge to deal with the case.
- Partner with Human Resource in handling human resource activities, including interview arrangement, onboarding of new employees, monitoring staff movements and any medical & AIA claims related.
- Develop and maintain a proper filing system and good record keeping.
- Make travel arrangements for employees, including hotel and flight bookings and visa application.
- Supervise and manage driver and tea lady.
- Ensure high level of integrity and confidentiality of data in performing day to day duties.
- Assisting for the correct completion of claims to Accounting & follow up of payment.
- Expense Claim Management for Directors' and Heads of the Department.
- Controlling department budgets.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in business administration, business management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Secretarial, Administration and Personal Assistant.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to interact with all level of stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Click to view the location on Google maps